RokuComSupport | Call Roku customer service phone number 1-800-808-2178
How to activate your Roku on roku.com link?
The basic setup of roku is quite simple though there are some chances for error. With expert advice and support, the setup can be done in a matter of minutes. Just follow these steps and their will be no problem.
- Plug your roku into the television and all the cable correctly.
- Once the ‘lets get started’ screen is up, press the ok button on your remote.
- Select your language, if the remote does not work, don’t worry, you need to pair your remote.
- To Pair the Roku Remote, remove the cover for the battery compartment and and press the pairing button for 10 seconds.
- Once paired select your language on the screen and press ok.
- Select your wifi network and connect your Roku to the wifi. Unable to connect to wifi?
- The roku will check for firmware update and then provide you an alpha numeric code to link your device to your Roku Account at Roku Com Link. The code expires after a certain amount of time.
- Go to roku.com/link on your laptop, computer or cellphone and enter that code.
- Follow the prompts and in 3 easy steps your roku will be activated.
Problems you might face when you try to Activate Roku
Following problems might occur when you try toactivate roku:
- The roku gives an error such as Error codes like 009, 012, 013, 14, 14.20, 14.30, 14.40, 14.41, and 14.50, 016, 017, 018 when you try to connect to the wifi.
- The code given on the tv screen expires.
- After successfull activation the Roku gets stuck on adding channels.
Unable to connect to wifi?
While Connecting the Roku to the wifi, there are chances for error. Roku has various error codes that help you identify the cause of the problem.
Error codes like 001, 003, 011, 009, 012, 013, 014, 14.20, 14.30, 14.40, 14.41, and 14.50, 016, 017, 018 are most common and pop up on your screen in case if there are any issues with the Internet connection.
Here are some quick and easy steps to resolve your internet connection issue.
- Connect your Roku device to the Internet in the same way as you connect your mobile device or Laptop.
- Choose the correct wireless network name and the password, try entering it carefully as the wireless network Passwords are always case sensitive.
- You can check the wireless network settings on your Roku device. Go to Settings > Network > Check the connection. The settings can check your home network connection and also the wireless signal strength.
- Check your Router and ensure that it is working properly. Connect any external devices to your network and start checking the network connection.
- Restart the Roku device and the Router to quickly resolve the issue. Here is how you can perform a quick restart.
- SETTINGS > SYSTEM > SYSTEM RESTART FOR RESTARTING THE ROKU PLAYER.
- SETTINGS > SYSTEM > POWER > RESTART FOR RESTARTING THE ROKU TV.
Roku.Com/Link Error Codes
- Error code 009 indicates that Roku device is connected to the router and the network connection is not active.
- In case if the error code 012 comes up, ensure that the Ethernet cable is connected properly to your Roku device and the Router. If the cable is in good condition try restarting the Roku device and the router.
- Error code 013 indicates that the router is slow or overworked. Just unplug the router and wait for
- When your wireless signal strength is poor, your device will start receiving an error code 017 on the screen. Place the Roku device and the router close to each other so that the wireless signal strength can be improved
- Go to the settings on your Roku device, choose the option set up connection and start following the onscreen instruction and the error will be resolved automatically.
- Try improving the Internet signal bandwidth for resolving the error codes like 018. Start upgrading to a faster Internet connection and check if the issue still persists.
If you are facing issues with your roku, Call roku customer service phone number +1-800-808-2178