Roku.com/link Account Activation | Roku Com Link
Your new roku device needs to be attached to your roku account in order for it to function. During the Roku com link setup, once you connect the wifi, the roku screen displays a code for you. Alot of customers have faced trouble activating their roku thus, we have created a complete guide for you on how to activate your roku on(Roku Com Link) roku.com/link
Guide to Setup Roku.Com/Link Account | Roku Com Link
Get ready to invite your family and friends for a movie night at your house or simply stream live sports. Share the class apart streaming experience of Roku com link with your mates and witness the real fun of streaming online together. Obviously, in order to get your hands on thousands of channels on Roku, you first need to setup and Roku device and activate www.Roku.com/link account.
Roku Com Link
You need to setup your Roku device first before linking your Roku.com/link account
- Once your roku displays the code, open a web browser on your computer or cellphone and go to roku.com/link
- Enter the roku com link activation code as displayed on your television screen. The code expires every 15 minutes so you may have to click Get a new code.
- If you already have a roku account, please login to your account. If this is the first time you are using a roku com link, click on create an account.
- Once logged in, you will be presented with a list of channels like Netflix, Hulu, Google Play Movies, Sling TV, HBO Go, Starz com. CNN, Fox News, YouTube, etc that you can add to your device.
- Select the channels you want and hit continue.
- The television screen will update and say “Updating channels”
- Thats all. Enjoy the device
While the activation process is very straight forward, you might somehow face issues depending on your network setup. If any issues arise during activation, please call Roku Technical Support at 1-888-335-1333