Roku App not working quick fix 2020. Call Roku Support if Roku app not connecting quick fix. Roku is an amazing streaming media player that allows you to stream some of the most amazing content online. You can add streaming services like Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Hulu TV, and others. One of the major reasons behind Roku’s success is that it has a user-friendly interface.
Besides, Roku App not working with the introduction of the Roku app, everything has become very simple for the users. However, it is very common to experience problems with Roku devices and similarly Roku app not working is also a common issue.
The Roku app can be installed on the android as well as the iOS without paying anything. The Roku mobile app allows you to control the streaming channels on the Roku player and makes controlling everything even easier. Roku App not working You can use the Roku by installing the app. It is quite simple and just takes a few minutes to launch the Roku app on your mobile phone.
However, Roku App not working many times users complain about the Roku app is not working issue. This can happen because of a couple of reasons. But the good thing is that you can resolve this issue very easily. In this blog, we are going to help you fix the Roku app is not working problem. However, if you are facing this problem regularly and nothing is working get in touch with the Roku technicians for help – Roku App not connecting
Before starting with the troubleshooting solutions, Roku App not working the first thing that you can do to fix the problem with the Roku app is to check if the Roku app is connected to the network or not. If the network is not enabled on the Roku app it is common to experience the Roku app not working problem.
- Press the home button on the Roku remote and then choose the settings option to select advanced settings.
- Then check if the default is selected to use the Roku app, otherwise, it will show an error – Roku app not connecting
If the Roku app is not working properly and you are experiencing problems while using it then you need to know what exactly is causing the problem. When you know the issue, it gets easier to resolve the problem. Roku App not working So, let us discuss some of the most common reasons why you may experience a problem while using the Roku app.
- If the mobile in which you have installed the Roku app and the Roku player or the Roku TV is not connected to the same network then you can experience a problem while using the app. So, it is important to connect the mobile device and the Roku to the same network for it to function properly.
Another reason why you are facing the Roku app not working problem is if the Roku device you have connected is utilizing the public IP address. For the Roku app to work properly the Roku device must use a private IP address – Roku App not working
- So, you need to check the IP address the Roku is connected to. Go to the settings and then open the network and then select the option to know about the IP address. This problem usually occurs when there is no router is not connected to the same network. So, the best thing you can do to fix the issue is to use a router to manage and check the IP address – Roku app not connecting
- The mobile is connected to a VPN connection. It is important to not use the mobile device on which you have the Roku app through a VPN connection otherwise it may result in issues. Make sure the VPN device is not connected to the Roku app because many times VPN will route the traffic and hide the IP address of the Roku app – Roku App not working
If you are still experiencing problems in the Roku app then you can try the following solutions to fix the issue. However, if you need an immediate response get in touch with the Roku technicians for help – Roku App not working
- Try connecting the Roku device manually as it can help in fixing any errors. You can select the option to connect manually and then add the IP address of the Roku device. If you do not know the IP address then go to the settings option and then open the network to access information, where you can find the IP address – Roku app not connecting
- Another thing that you can do to fix the problem with the Roku app is to restart the device. Often restarting can help in fixing minor errors.
- If the above steps to work then try restarting the Roku app. You can restart the app on your mobile phone and check if that helps in resolving the Roku app is not working issue.
- Most of the routers these days come with two bandwidths 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. Roku App not working So, you need to make sure that the Roku device and the mobile phone you have the app installed are connected to the same bandwidth to ensure the Roku app works without any issue.
In this blog, we have covered the steps that you need to follow to resolve the Roku app not working problem. However, sometimes these troubleshooting solutions may not work. Roku app not connecting So, getting help from the technical support team is the best option. Get in touch with the Roku technicians to resolve the Roku app issue immediately.